Racism. No way! A Guide for Australian Schools is a document which aims to develop understanding of the nature of racism as well as skills to counter racism in the school context. A hard copy of the document has been distributed to every Australian school.
The following pdfs from the document may be downloaded and printed for school and community use.
- A guide for Australian schools (2.2mb [PDF] )
- Poster: Recognising racism and its effects in schools (100kb [PDF] )
- Poster: Responsibilities of education systems and schools (200kb [PDF] )
- Poster: Responsibilities of members of the school community (100kb [PDF] )
- Planning and evaluation guide (100kb [PDF] )
- Planning and evaluation proforma (40kb [PDF] )