Racism. No way! A Guide for Australian Schools is a document which aims to develop understanding of the nature of racism as well as skills to counter racism in the school context. A hard copy of the document has been distributed to every Australian school. The following pdfs from the document may be downloaded and printed for school and community use.
- A guide for Australian schools [2.2mb pdf]
- Special Edition Newsletter [1.4mb pdf]
- Poster: Recognising racism and its effects in schools [100kb pdf]
- Poster: Responsibilities of education systems and schools [200kb pdf]
- Poster: Responsibilities of members of the school community [100kb pdf]
- Planning and evaluation guide [100kb pdf]
- Planning and evaluation proforma [40kb pdf]