Racism. No way! A Guide for Australian Schools is a document which aims to develop understanding of the nature of racism as well as skills to counter racism in the school context. A hard copy of the document has been distributed to every Australian school.
The following pdfs from the document may be downloaded and printed for school and community use.
- A guide for Australian schools (2.2mb PDF)
- Special Edition Newsletter (1.4mb PDF)
- Poster: Recognising racism and its effects in schools (100kb PDF)
- Poster: Responsibilities of education systems and schools (200kb PDF)
- Poster: Responsibilities of members of the school community (100kb PDF)
- Planning and evaluation guide (100kb PDF)
- Planning and evaluation proforma (40kb PDF)